About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Monday, April 27, 2009

Three Years, Part 1

Not much to say tonight. Just that I'm SO EXCITED about mine and Kevin's three year anniversary tomorrow :]
I'm a little upset, though, that Dad wants me to work tomorrow morning because of some little "errand" he has to run that he won't tell me about. Wonder what it is. Also, I'm a little upset that Kevin has school from 1:00 to 5:00, and I work from 10:00 to 6:00...so we're not hanging out until AFTER 6:00, more than likely. So that's what, four hours? Whoop-tee-doo. That's like every OTHER date we go on. So how is this special? I guess because, well, it IS our anniversary, after all. I just can't help but wonder if Kevin (and my dad) have a little more planned than what they're letting on. I hope so...Kevin needs to work on the whole "surprising me" thing, so I wonder if he has a little something up his sleeve. :]

Anywho- I'm exhausted. Mom, Dad, and I moved around my room yesterday. So I think I moved four pieces of furniture. Whew, my back hurts, my shoulders hurt...but I'm a weenie, what can I say?
But my room looks SO GOOD. In my opinion, anyway.

So, goodnight :]

0 comments: