About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wacky Weekend.

This past week has been wacky...and it's only Wednesday.

Besides stressing out SO MUCH about having to finish my English paper (over the Bible) and my History paper (over black rights), I had a GREAT weekend. I finished my papers on Sunday, thank God!

I spent the night with Cassie on Friday night :] We watched "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" Friday night, and we began to get a little...weird around 11:00. We got really, really sleepy, so we had to hit the hay. I needed this girl's night, though...I've been having an episode of "I hate doing the same thing every day."
We woke up the next morning at 9:00, and ate breakfast with the family. We went back upstairs, and watched "The Grudge" and "The Grudge 2." Cassie watched the second one from behind either her hand or her pillow. :]

I went home at around 5:00 on Saturday, after watching "Lucky You" :] I had a WONDERFUL time with her, as I always do :]

The rest of the day, I worked on my papers, and talked to friends. I honestly didn't do much. On Sunday, I stayed home and continued to work on my papers. Kevin called me at around 7:30 and while he was on the phone with his mom, she said that she was with her mom. So Kevin asked if we could go, and she said yes. He picked me up by 8:00, and we arrived at Grandma Jones' house....which was FULL of people! They were having some birthday party for a couple of friends that Kevin and I had no idea that was what we were getting ourselves into. But everyone liked seeing us, and I didn't know half of the people there, them only being friends of the family. I enjoyed seeing new faces and meeting new people, though. That's for sure. Kevin and I watched (not to mention laughed) at the older people learning how to play Wii bowling. After a while, they didn't even allow us to play!
I told my parents I would be home at 9:30, so Kevin took me home. I was a little late, but my parents were already asleep...

Now, I have proclaimed Monday nights mine and Kevin's night to "hang out" ... which means we just watch a crap load of movies at his house, or something. The reasoning for this is...I hate Mondays, and this seemed like a good way to make them better. This past Monday, Kevin came over to our house. We watched The Big Bang Theory, and ate burgers and Rotel- my dad's supper that he makes to make Kevin happy. After a while, we began to play Wii. I watched for a while, and played a few games myself.
Dad went down the hall at around 10:00, and Kevin stayed until 11:00. We had a great time :D

Anyway, I have some English homework to do- I have to read Beowulf and then write a paper over it. Good times, good times. Not.

Bye :]

0 comments: