About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Butterfly Chair.

Today has been a loooong day. I went to work, like most days, but today was just ... off. I felt exhausted after exerting almost no energy. Seriously. Like, I would take about two steps, and my heart would begin to beat faster. I finally had to go to the back room and take a small nap. I'm not sure how long I was back there for, but I felt a little bit better afterwards.

I felt bad because Kevin wanted to hang out tonight, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell him that I was feeling up to it...because I wasn't. Up for hanging out, I mean. I think it was the sudden heatwave Texas decided to have today. It just knocked me out and made me so sleepy! Man, that makes me sound like a weenie.

After hearing Kev's fun escapade at the dentist's office today, I really wanted to hang out with him, too. He called me and couldn't even talk properly. :[ Poor Kev! The dentist had given him shots in his mouth to numb the whole right side and then drilled his teeth until they just couldn't drill anymore. I just want to be there with him when things like this happen. Because honestly, I'd want him there if I had to go through that. It just gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it. Getting shots in my mouth, I mean.

I'm feeling a tad better, though. I mean, my stomach still hurts and I still have some body aches, and that spaghetti we had for supper definitely didn't help my heartburn any...but other than that, I'm in great shape! Maybe (hopefully) tomorrow, I can see Kevin. It being Friday night tomorrow night, maybe we'll be able to go out, have some supper, see a movie, and just have fun. And I won't have to come in as early as I would have to on a week night. I only choose to come home early for the most part on most days because, well, if I didn't, I'd be a zombie woman the next day.

Except, crap, my dad asked if I could work on Saturday.
So maybe I won't stay out as late as I want to with Kevin.

Um, American Idol was pretty much AMAZING tonight, by the way.

I like:
-Danny Gokey
-Adam Lambert
-Allison Iraheta
-Alexis Grace
and
-Lil Rounds
and I mean, of course I like Scott, the blind guy. :D

Goodnight!

0 comments: