About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Last Day

Well, that's it. Today was my last day at The School Zone. We've sold all we can and everything else will go to Teach Mart, our competition, who is winning. It hasn't quite hit me yet that we're finished, but as everyone keeps saying, I'm sure it will finally kick in on Monday.
What's Monday?
Well ... People from Teach Mart are coming to The School Zone to start packing everything up and taking it to their store. But while they're doing that, I'll be at Teach Mart helping them put everything out.
Why?
Because Teach Mart is my new job!!!!
I'm so excited, but also very nervous.
And very, very sad to see The School Zone go.
It's been three years of my life, but it's time to let go and move on.
And this is a definite push into the real world and telling me that "Hello, Lindsay, you dork. You should've learned how to drive when you were 16, like all of the normal teenagers!"
Well. Coulda Shoulda Woulda, I guess. It's also time to move on from that and just get it checked off of my list of things to do.
Things to do before I die.

Anyway, I start Monday...
Eeeeek!

1 comments:

Cassie said...

You're going to do great! And I hope you had a great first day today!! :D