About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Never Thought I Could Love This Much

So ... funny thing. Basically the last time I wrote, Kevin and I were about to celebrate our ... three year anniversary. Is that right? I believe so. ANYWAY, we're about to celebrate our (are you ready?) FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! FIVE YEARS. No way!

But we'll get back to that later.
How was my weekend? Well, I'm glad you asked!

I just spent the ENTIRE weekend with Kevin. ENTIRE. WEEKEND. He came over Friday around 6:00 (and thanks to Sheldon Cooper, we now have a word to describe this time of day- the "preevening") and we ate supper, then stayed up until 12:30 watching movies! I went to bed and he kept watching television in the living room. The next morning I woke him up at around 11:00 and we ate breakfast together. We basically just lounged around all day and watched movies- He watched Glee with me! That was amazing! Then we stayed up until 1:00 this morning, watching Glee and other movies. This morning I woke him up at 10:30 and I don't think he got off the couch until noon... and then he left around 2:00?
So, I had a fantastic weekend, thanks!

So, back to the anniversary? Okay. We couldn't think of anything to do, and I REALLY wanted the two of us to sit down and really think of what we wanted to do for our day. Because it should be our decision- not his and not mine alone. But he came up with this fabulous idea (that he got from his co-worker's shirt) that since, hey, we both love baseball, and I keep talking about wanting to go see the Rangers, that it would be a GREAT IDEA to go see a Ranger's Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I'm just a teensy bit excited.

But, pictures are PROMISED. And I'm not sure which day exactly that we're going.
Updates. For sure.

And now I'm sleepy :)

-Lindsay

0 comments: