About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Friday, March 20, 2009

Definitely, Maybe

Kevin went to the doctor yesterday and was given a prescription for a simple anti-inflamatory. The doctor told him that if he's not 80 percent better in two weeks' time, then he should go back to to see the doctor. Um, I'm sorry...80 percent? What happened to 100 percent?

Anyway, I'm really worried about Kevin. He just seems to be hurting all the time, and I hate to see him in pain.

He came over last night after we had an argument that we seem to be having a lot. He's out of a job right now, so I'm the only one that has any money to go around. Last night, I wanted to go to Grapevine Mills Mall, and he said he didn't have enough gas to get there and back to my house, since it's about a 30-minute drive. I offered to pay for gas, but as the argument always goes, he feels as if he is the man, and needs to pay for all things. Yeah. Okay.

He did, though, have enough gas to come to my house. We (my parents, Kevin, and I) ate supper, and then my parents went outside. The other day, my parents and I went to Lowe's, then to Home Depot, then back to Lowe's, and bought a swing for outside. It's called a Hammock/Swing, and it lays down- it's pretty dang cool. Long story short, we put it in our back yard, and for the past few nights, they've wanted to go out there and lay down.

While I was flipping through the channels on the television, I remembered that I had some movies recorded; I had taped Definitely, Maybe a couple of months ago, and told Kevin this. He agreed to watch it with me, but only because it had some guy humor in it, too. Plus, we saw it together on Valentine's Day last year. So it's one of our favorite movies.

All in all, it was a great night. He left a little after 10:00, which was probably for the best because I was so tired, and had taken a Benadryl for my allergies an hour before.

Today's just been a lazy day, honestly. I mean, I woke up at 9:30, my dad went to work, I ate breakfast, and then I took a nap. I've decided to join the club and opened my windows last night to let the cool breeze come through. And I heard EVERYTHING last night and today while I was trying to sleep; dogs, trains, cars driving by at 3a.m. Good times, good times.

0 comments: