About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Possibly the Longest Day EVER.

This morning, my dad woke me up at 9:20. I guess I slept through my alarm :-/
I woke up, got ready to go, scanned the pantry for our new Banana Nut Cheerios that my mom bought yesterday, and after figuring out that she must have taken the box to school with her, I settled on a cup of coffee.

It's been possibly the longest day ever. I mean, it's not even 3:30 yet, and I get off at 6:00. Which is in over two hours :[

I spent some time with Courtney on Sunday; we went to Southlake at around 3:00. We went to Charming Charlie's- I bought a pair of reading glasses and a pair of sunglasses. I think I'm going to take both of them back next weekend. I guess maybe I was having a blonde moment when I bought them. I can't fully see through the reading glasses and the sunglasses are cute and all, but they have the little prescription lenses in them that they so cleverly covered up with stickers. So I didn't know the sunglasses had those in there until AFTER I took off the stickers when I got them home.
Anyway, then we went to Victoria's Secret. I finally got to spend half of my gift card that I got for Christmas. They were having a "7 for $25" sale on panties. Hello!
We walked through other stores like Delia's, then we went to Starbucks and got some drinks. We sat down and people watched and took pictures :D
She got a call, and decided to drop me off at home at around 6:00.
I had fun with her :]

Oh yeah! She works at Hastings in Stephenville, so she bought me Twilight, and I paid her back when she gave it to me. I watched it twice yesterday (once with my dad at work, then with my mom when we got home.)
Then I'm probably going to Kevin's tonight, and he told me to bring the movie. So I'm excited to watch it again!!

Anyway, I thought this would pass the time a little better.
I mean, I have a history paper to write that's over HITLER. Hooray. Not.
Then, I have an english paper to write that's over exile in previous readings.
The history paper is due in a few weeks, so I'm working on the english paper for now.

But it's STILL not 3:30 yet.

Ugh.
I'll be back soon!

-Lindsay

0 comments: