About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Friday, April 10, 2009

Promises, promises.

Oh jeez. It's been what, 9 days since I last posted? I'm so sorry!!!
Things have been completely wacky this last week, and I haven't had time to drop by.
I promise that within the next few days, though, I'll have a new blog!

Keep reading!

-Lindsay

0 comments: