About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Saturday, April 18, 2009

School and Work.

It's been a long week. I went to work on Monday and Tuesday, but stayed home on Wednesday and Thursday, due to being sick. My throat and head hurt, but I think it was only because my allergies have been so bad lately.

For now, though, all of that has passed. The only downside is that I cannot, for the life of me, breathe through my nose!

For the last week, I've been trying to come up with a brilliant plan for mine and Kevin's three year anniversary, which is coming up in TEN DAYS! Mom suggested a few things, and I think I'm going to try to do them. Kevin needs some new clothes (some NICER clothes) so we went to Southlake last night. I asked him where he wanted to shop because I wanted to buy him something. He suggested American Eagle, and he tried on some jeans and a shirt that I picked out for him. I didn't like the jeans, but oh my God, that shirt? Was hot. It's a nice shirt; long-sleeve, black, button-down. He looked so good in it, I just HAD to buy it for him! Lol.

I think I may take him out to eat for supper. Maybe Italian Bistro- I don't know...I don't have a lot of money right now. I wanted to to make last year's restaurant a traditon (the Campania's Pizza and More) and foot the bill there. But I don't think I'll have enough money. :-/

Anyway, tonight I'm spending the night with Cassie :] I'm excited! Katie wants a job with Mary Kay, and we're doing facials tonight :] Tomorrow, I'll be going to church with them, then to Cassie and Katie's apartment at TWU with the rest of the college class at their church. I'm pretty excited :] But I'm also scared that I won't be able to stay awake for very long tonight. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, as I kept sneezing, which led to the unfortunate fact of not being able to breathe again. Also, I'm afraid I might sneeze tonight while doing facials :-/ that will not be good.

Oh! And I got my grade back for my Hitler paper that I complained so much about! I MADE A 94!!!!!! I'm SO happy, and I hope that this will help my grade in History.

Well, that's all so far!

-Lindsay

0 comments: