About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Meg Cabot is amazing :)

AND IS COMING TO TEXAS!!!!!
No really. Do you know how excited I am??
It's a dream come true.
And I mean, I know there will be a thousand people there, at Barnes and Noble in Southlake (not to mention half of those will be screaming 12-year-old girls) (That will be pushed out of the way by Cassie and me) (because you know ... we're so big and strong), and all it will be is "Hi Meg! I LOVE YOU, will you sign my book? Kthnx, bye!" but STILL.


Doesn't she look like she would be everybody's best friend?
Not stuck up and "I am better than everyone because I'm the best writer in the world and I have a bazillion books published"?
(No seriously. She is. The best, I mean.)
And that's why I can't wait to meet her!
I want my picture with her.
I want an autographed book.
I want some actual tips from her on writing- not what she has on her website for everyone to read. But the real juicy stuff that nobody else knows.
I want her to know that, um, I LOVE HER... I mean, that she's my idol.

So, Cassie and I are trying to find Meg Cabot t-shirts online, but can only find the cafepress unecessarily high priced t-shirts that have two words on them, like, "Princess Mia!" or whatever. I actually want this on a t-shirt:




But I can't find one at all...
Maybe I can make my own?
Mmm, I don't care. I'm just SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Lindsay

0 comments: