About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm 22 years young. I have a boyfriend; his name is Kevin Mears. We've been together for five years, and counting. I have two best friends; their names are Cassie and Courtney. I work at Teach Mart in Keller. I'm going to North Central Texas College, and I want to transfer to UNT afterwards. I'm a complete nerd, and I love Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I own every book by Meg Cabot; she's my inspiration, and my hero. I want to be an author when I "grow up."

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This Week is AMAZING

No really. Are you ready for this? So Cassie spent the night on Friday. I had gone to Hobby Lobby earlier that day to buy two black t-shirts and some very vibrant colored paint for, are you ready for this nerdiness, MEG CABOT T-SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!! Cassie and I stayed up until 2:30 Saturday morning watching What Women Want (a classic sleepover movie) and painting our shirts. Then we had to wake up at 7:30 on Saturday so that we could go with her mom to Barnes and Noble in Southlake to get our MEG CABOT WRISTBANDS!

Funny Story? Nobody really cared about the wristbands except for us. No really... we got there as soon as the doors opened, went to the front desk and asked the lady behind the counter about the wristbands. She didn't act like we were completely mental, so we knew we were in the right spot. She had to call around to see where they were, but found out they were being handed out at the customer-service desk. So we walked over there and lo and behold, we were the only two dorks that cared. The guy didn't even ask to see our printed-out receipts, proving that we had bought Abandon. We got purple wristbands, which means we're the first (and only) two people in Texas who want to see Meg Cabot.


But we'll be meeting her in STYLE:





Aren't they COOL??? Mine's on the left, Cassie's is on the right. And on the back they say our names and then names of Meg's books!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED.


And we might get more than two seconds to see her because, um, we'll be the only two people there.


Anyway, I'm also SO EXCITED about Thursday. It's mine and Kevin's FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. We don't get to see each other on Thursday, though, because he has work in the morning, and I have work at night. We've been trying to plan a few things but they fell through. He wanted to go to a Ranger's game (which I hope we get to go to this Summer!) so instead, I'm taking him out (Well technically he's driving and I'm telling him where to go ... but whatever) to a SECRET place that I won't post here until after Sunday (when we're celebrating our anniversary). I can't wait to see the look on his face- I hope he loves it as much as I think he will.


I can't believe it. FIVE YEARS. Wow.


We went to his grandma's for Easter on Sunday and I swear that we would've won the "cutest couple" award... at least, that's what everyone kept saying, that we were "soooo cute together!"


So I have work at 3:00, and even though that's three hours away, it takes me FOREVER to get ready.


-Lindsay

0 comments: